Saturday, March 5, 2011

today he asked me not to find her anymore. he don't want to lose her as a friend. i told him that i cheated him the other day. about me telling her how he still feels for her. that he still likes her. still have that feel for her. he didn't forget about her. she chat with him today. saying that i was telling weird things to her. but it was nothing at all. i just praised that she has beautiful hair. that's all. nothing more than that. now i know how much he still cares about her. do u know when he told me that he still likes her. there's still 'her' in his heart... after being with me for 1.5 years. how much does it hurt? why he didn't care bout how much it bothers me everyday but care bout her more? is she more important than me? what am i? just a friend ? or NOTHING?
if she is who u have been waiting for these while... i'll WALK OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment