Monday, January 10, 2011

Industrial traning

Today is already the start of my second month here in the Center of Ornamental Fish of Enggor, Perak for Practical Training. By the time I'm back from my CNY holidays, there's only 1 month left. Then, I'll return to my home town again. How fast time flies. What am I suppose to do during my days at home? It's gonna be roughly 5 free months. =) HOORAY!!!!!!! 

Back to my Industrial Training, I'll tell you what i do in my field of fisheries. STOP imagining being a fisherman. Most of my friends often ask me this question "what will u do after u grad? do you go out to the sea and fish??" Hmm ("is that the only thing that comes to your mind??" ) . " No, after my degree I'll sell ais kacang." haha (just kidding). LOL. Some people maybe taking it as something gross, something that people don't look up to, i mean compared to lawyers, doctors etc.

Yes, we don't work with smart outfits, NO ties, NO blazer, NO high heels etc. So how to walk along this line?
No Pain, No Gain

Will update more on my next post

Till then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment